Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Catch Up (February Edition)

2015. 

How did that happen? I don't know, but I haven't posted on here since 2014. The only way I can remember where I was and what I did is my Google Calendar or my iPhone Camera Roll. 

Visual catch-up via the cameral roll sounds better, right?

second christmas where i didn't gift wrap at the store, but did an emergency run there w/ dad christmas day

for the first time since JULY, the trio was all together for a blissful 48 hours. 



i still have yet to learn how to brush my hair 



cooked bison. all by myself. in my tiny apartment. and it was good. 

i survive on iMessage updates from Pelham. CP, i love you. 

we thought i was ready to return to running. i was not. 

quality time with my clique. 

if you are forced to get a haircut, you make wine a part of the deal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment